|The Anglican Library was founded in 1999 by the Very Rev. Dr. Robert S. Munday (), Dean and President of Nashotah House Theological Seminary, who is responsible for the conception and design of this site and our sister site, The Classical Library.|
Founded in 1842, Nashotah House is the oldest institution of higher education in the state of Wisconsin. Dr. Munday is formerly the Dean of Library and Information Services and Professor of Systematic Theology at Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry, in Ambridge, Pennsylvania.
The Anglican Library is hosted by Random Software. We owe a debt of thanks to Richard Jernigan, the Rev. Tara L. Jernigan, the Rev. Thomas Prichard, the Rev. Dr. Rodney A. Whitacre, Maxine Moore, Irene Teas, John Lewis, David Mills, and David Sadd for their advice and assistance in this project.